Wednesday, April 22, 2015

From Above

From up here, the world just seems so small. 
I sit looking and think that nearly everything that I know and love is nothing more than a greyish carpet on the valley floor. 
I look down on a child and can see his entire world in a glance, just by looking both ways before crossing the street.
I look up at the stars and think that the Creator of all those stars must see my world in a similar way. 
A speck.
But I smile to know that even though my little world is but an insignificant grey patch in an insignificant little valley,
My world
And everyone in it
Mean 
The 
World 
To Him 


So I find myself looking down on my little world and smiling. 
Also, happy earth day folks! 

2 comments:

  1. "But I smile to know that even though my little world is but an insignificant grey patch in an insignificant little valley,
    My world
    And everyone in it
    Mean
    The
    World
    To Him ."
    beautifullllll words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I find myself looking down on my little world and smiling"
    Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete