Saturday, March 14, 2015

Things I'm scared of

Things I'm Scared of.

This place.
And everyone in it. 
It's past.
It's future.
And how infinitely small I am compared to anything that could happen in this place.


Things I'm Not Gonna do Because I'm Scared

Panic.
Pretend I'm the only important thing that lives here.
Forget the past.
Let the future direct itself.
Let myself die without seeing this place, this beautiful place where I live. 
Abandon myself to obscurity. 


I may be small but I'm still me. I am still here. And I am still enough to make a difference in this big, big world.

2 comments:

  1. "I am still here. And I am still enough to make a difference in this big, big world."
    mmmmmm yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Is So Good May Be Small But I Am Still Me. Your So Talented. I Loved This!! Thank You For writing.

    ReplyDelete